How do I enable and disable the Dashboard View to control my Owl via an iPad?
This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro
The Meeting Owl tablet app is an iPad version of the Meeting Owl mobile app that allows users to control their Meeting Owls with an in-room tablet instead of their personal mobile devices. It includes all of the features of the Meeting Owl mobile app and also includes a Dashboard View of Meeting Owl control features so users can update their settings from the same screen. This feature is not available for Android.
To access this feature:
- Select your Owl from the Nearby list
- Under Features and Settings, select Enable Dashboard View
- You will be prompted to set a password. Select Yes or No to set a password.
To exit Dashboard View:
- Tap the settings icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Disable Dashboard view.
- A pop up will appear to confirm you want to disable Dashboard View. Tap Yes.