Meeting Owl Android App software release notes
To determine your Meeting Owl App version, open your app and select the Help Desk icon on the top right of your screen.
Select the Info icon and view App Version.
If your Meeting Owl App is out of date, go to the Google Play Store and update your app.
Release date: March 26th, 2021
- Added Select Location step for an enhanced setup experience
Release date: March 1st, 2021
- Support for new Bluetooth API version required on Meeting Owl Pro version 22.214.171.124.
Release date: February 12th, 2021
- Presenter Enhance: the Meeting Owl Pro will follow a presenter around the room and keep them displayed on the stage.
- App icon is updated with new Owl logo
Release date: November 18th, 2020
Wi-Fi connection to Captive Portals is not supported in this version and later.
- Changed Vertically Flip Owl to a toggle rather than ON/OFF text
Added support for future features
Release date: October 27th, 2020
Release date: August 28th, 2020
- Owl Connect: Ability to pair two Meeting Owl Pros together to expand the video and audio reach of the Meeting Owl Pro to accommodate meetings in larger conference rooms, classrooms, and auditorium spaces.
- Owls can no longer update while in a meeting
Release date: August 21st, 2020
- Support for Owls that have been updated to Meeting Owl Pro software version 126.96.36.199. (Note: Pro Connect is not yet available in this app release)
Release date: July 14th, 2020
- New Feature:
- When Passcode Lock is set, Camera Controls will now be set behind the passcode, preventing users with access to the app from accessing this feature unless they have a passcode.
- Support for ability to vertically flip Meeting Owl Pro video, which is included in software release 188.8.131.52.
Release date: June 12th, 2020
- Feature support for the following features in Meeting Owl Pro Software Release 184.108.40.206:
- Added Pan, Tilt and Zoom controls for Camera Lock and Whiteboard Mode feature in the app. You can now control the vertical and horizontal position of the camera, as well as zoom it in and out in the app.
- Disable / Enable 360° Panoramic Strip. 360° Pano can now be disabled and enabled through the Camera Controls section of the Meeting Owl app.
- Bug fix:
- (Meeting Owl Pro) Fixed issue where successful registration is passed to our server from the app, but lock screen on Owl does not clear, allowing you to use the Meeting Owl in your video conferencing platform.
- Fixed issue where app asks for passcode, when no passcode has been set.
Missing App release info here. We are working to fill this out.
Release Date: November 17, 2017
- Bug Fix:
- Owls will now successfully be registered during setup process.
Release date: September 26, 2017
- Added background noise suppression option.
Release date: August 5, 2017
- Added option to choose preferred video conferencing platforms in order to optimize Speaker Spotlight performance.
Release date: July 10, 2017
- Bug fix:
- Improved stability in order to prevent crashes.
Release date: June 30, 2017
- Initial release.