I don’t see my Owl in the Nearby Owls screen of the app on my iOS device
This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl
If you do not see your Owl in the Nearby screen of the Meeting Owl App, check the following:
- (Meeting Owl) You are on the latest version of your Meeting Owl App. If your app is on version 1.9.0 or below, and your Meeting Owl software is up to date, your Owl will not appear in this list.
- (Meeting Owl Pro) Your Meeting Owl App is updated to the latest version. If your Meeting Owl Pro is on software version 184.108.40.206 or later, you will need to update your Meeting Owl App in the app store to version 2.8.4(14) or later.
- There is nobody else connected to your Meeting Owl. Only one person can connect to the Meeting Owl at a time.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth®️ turned on.
- When prompted by the app, go to Settings > Bluetooth > On.
If problem persists, try the following:
- If Bluetooth®️ is turned on, go to Settings > Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth®️ off for 10 seconds, then turn Bluetooth®️ back on.
- Force quit the Meeting Owl app on your mobile device, then reopen the app.
- Reboot the Meeting Owl by unplugging your Owl’s power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Wait until your Owl's eyes stop pulsing and you hear a hoot.
- If your Owl's eyes do not pulse, contact Owl Labs support.
- Reboot your iOS device
- Uninstall and reinstall the Meeting Owl app.
If problem persists, contact Owl Labs support.