I can’t connect my Owl to Wi-Fi
This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl.
If you can’t connect your Owl to Wi-Fi, please check the following:
- You are trying to connect to a supported Wi-Fi network. If you have an unsupported network, please use mobile refresh to update your Owl’s software. This is our method for customers who can’t get their Owls on Wi-Fi to update their Owl’s software.
- If you have MAC address filtering enabled on your router, you have added Owl to your approved devices list.
- Your Wi-Fi credentials are correct.
- You are not trying to connect to a Wi-Fi network that is routing through a VPN or Proxy server.
- Your network password is between 8 and 63 characters.
- Verify with a mobile device or computer that your Wi-Fi signal strength is strong. Place your phone or computer next to your Owl and check the Wi-Fi signal icon () to ensure full strength.
If the above conditions are met, please try the following
- Reboot the Owl. Unplug your Owl’s power adapter for 10 seconds, and plug back in.
- Reboot your router.
- Ensure your credentials are correct and try connecting again.
If problem persists, please use mobile refresh to update your Owl’s software. This is our method for customers who can’t get their Owls on Wi-Fi to update their Owl’s software.