How to start a meeting in Microsoft Teams on a Mac on your Owl
This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl
To start a meeting in Microsoft Teams on a Mac computer, set up your Meeting Owl, and then use the following instructions to start a meeting.
- In the Microsoft Teams main window, click your profile picture in the top right of the window then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Devices from the menu on the left.
- Choose Meeting Owl as your Audio devices (Speaker & Microphone).
- Scroll down to Camera.
- Choose Meeting Owl as your Camera
- Select the participants you would like to call from either the Chat, Teams, or Calls menu on the left.
- Select the video icon ( ) to start your call.