How to start a meeting in Cisco WebEx on your Owl
To start a meeting in Cisco WebEx, follow the steps below.
- Plug your Owl’s USB cable into the base of the Owl, and into your computer.
- Plug in your Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing.
- Login to WebEx and select Start a Meeting, or follow your meeting’s URL.
- Select Connect to Audio.
- Select Change settings.
- Select Meeting Owl as your Speaker and Microphone, and then select OK.
- If participants aren’t visible on the right, select Participants on the top right of your screen.
- Once participants are visible, select the Settings ( ) icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Meeting Owl as your Camera, and select OK.
- Select the Camera icon next to your name to stream your video.
- Start your meeting.