How to start a meeting in Bluejeans on your Owl
This article applies to the Meeting Owl Pro and Meeting Owl
To start a meeting in Bluejeans, follow the steps below.
- Plug your Owl’s USB cable into the base of the Owl, and into your computer.
- Plug in your Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing.
- Open Bluejeans.
- Either enter your Meeting ID to join a meeting, or select start personal meeting.
- If prompted, Select Computer Audio.
- Select Save and skip next time.
- Select ( ) Change Camera/Microphone.
- Select Meeting Owl as your Camera, Microphone, and Speaker, and ensure they are turned on.
- Select Join Meeting.