How to start a meeting in Skype for Business on a Mac
After setting up your Meeting Owl, start your first meeting in Skype for Business.
- Plug your Owl’s USB cable into the base of the Owl, and into your computer.
- Plug in your Owl’s power adapter and wait until Owl’s eyes stop pulsing and you hear a hoot.
- Select Skype for Business on the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Audio/Video.
- Select Meeting Owl under Microphone, Ringing, Speakers, and Camera.
- Start your meeting.
- Select Meetings on the left to start a scheduled meeting.
- Select Contacts on the left to call a contact.
- Select your contact and select the video () icon to start a call with video.
- Select Conversations on the top menu. Select Meet Now or Join Skype meeting by URL.