Owl Care Advanced Support Program Overview
Cost: $149 USD / $249 CAD / £149 GBP per Meeting Owl
Owl Labs, Inc. (“We” or “Owl Labs”) offers customers (“Customer” or “You”) of our “Owl” product (the “Product” or “Owl”) the opportunity to obtain extended warranty coverage on the Product. This extended warranty program is called “Owl Care” and must be purchased within 30 days of the date you purchased your Owl. Except as set forth in this document, Owl Care does not amend our standard warranty covering your Owl. Owl Care telephone/video/online support is based on office hours posted on our Owl Labs website.
Extended Warranty Period
- Owl Care provides you with a three (3) year warranty from the date of purchase of your Owl. In addition to the coverage provided on the Product by our standard warranty found at: Owl Labs Warranty Return and Repair Policy, Owl Care also includes the following coverage for the Product:
Advance Replacement Program (US, UK and Canada Only)
- After you notify our Support team, and they have responded, that you believe your Owl is defective, and prior to us receiving the defective Owl from you, we will provide a one time advance replacement of your Owl to you for any reason with a like/refurbished Owl.
- You must return your complete Owl, in appropriate packaging to ensure safe transport back to Owl Labs, after you receive the replacement from us.
- We will ship the replacement Owl to you within two (2) business days of our completion of evaluation of the Owl warranty claim you have submitted to our Support team.
- After you have received a replacement Product, your replacement Owl will be covered by our standard warranty (see link above) for the remaining three years of the warranty period.
- Advanced replacement return labels and Owl replacement shipping destinations are only available to US, UK and Canadian destinations.
- Refurbished Owls are not eligible for Owl Care Advanced Support Program.
Unlimited End User Training
Owl Care includes unlimited new user training as described below. Training must be scheduled within Owl Labs Support operating hours (8am to 8pm ET). New users can choose from the following training modules:
- Setting up and starting a meeting in your video conferencing platform
- Supported platforms only. Some limited training may be available for other platforms that have been tested to work with the Meeting Owl
- Tips for optimal performance
- Meeting Owl App
- Navigating and understanding the Meeting Owl app
- Meeting Analytics Overview
- New Features as they are introduced
Online Installation Support
For initial Meeting Owl Setup, you or your designated IT manager may sign up to have Remote Basic installation support. The installation support session must be scheduled within Owl Labs Support operating hours (8am to 8pm ET).
- Room setup
- Initial Meeting Owl Setup
- Get Started
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Sign up for Meeting Analytics
- Starting a meeting in your video conferencing platform
Supported platforms only. Some limited training may be available for other platforms that have been tested to work with the Meeting Owl